From gambling responsibly to learning the rules of games before playing, there are many ways you can improve your online casino strategies to help your bankroll last much longer.
Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned pro, here are five effective ways to have a safer and more enjoyable experience and better manage your bankroll when you next look for somewhere to play today’s best online casino games.
Five Ways to Improve Your Online Casino Strategies
We can start by taking a quick look at five of the most important ways you can take your online casino experience to the next level. They include the following:
- Choose a reputable online casino – preferably one that’s licensed by a mid to top-tier online gambling licensing authority (such as the UK Gambling Commission. Also, make sure the casino you sign up to is managed and operated by a trusted name from the iGaming industry
- Use as many ‘safer gambling tools’ as possible – today, players can use many useful tools to help them manage their bankroll. Deposit limits, session time limits, win/loss limits, and spending limits can be a massive help
- Learn the rules of games before playing – some online casino games, especially craps and one or two other games, have betting options that are far more complex than other games, so take the time to learn the rules before playing. Where possible, practice playing games in the free-play mode until you get good
- Take advantage of bonuses – some online casinos offer frequent matching deposit bonuses or drop no-deposit bonuses (free spins or small cash bonuses) into players’ accounts. Use these bonuses as and when they are credited to your account
- Withdraw winnings – don’t forget to withdraw a large amount of your winnings every now and then
The online casino blog 32Red often has more information in relevant blog posts about improving online casino strategies, which some of you may want to check out.
What Other Things Can I Do?
A golden rule at online casinos is never to chase your losses. Doing so can sometimes lead to even more losses being incurred.
If you feel you have just hit a losing streak, perhaps close the game you are playing and then either try playing something else, or simply log out of your account and try again later in the day or the next day.
It’s also a good idea to try and learn simple strategies that apply to certain games. For example, when playing games like live dealer blackjack from your smartphone or desktop computer, you might want to try and learn basic blackjack strategy. This tells you what your next move should be when you have certain hands, and it can be a massive help.
The other golden rule in blackjack is never to waste money on taking insurance bets. The other two simple strategies you may want to learn more about are the Paroli and the Martingale systems. In the Paroli system, for example, you keep increasing your stake after a loss; in the Martingale system, you keep doubling your stake after a loss.
It would help if you always tried to keep your mind sharp and stay focused when playing with real money at licensed online casinos. In other words, never log in to your account to play your favourite online casino games when you’re tired, intoxicated, or under the influence.
Try to take a short break occasionally, especially if you play for long periods, and remember to have fun.
If you’re not having fun, close the game, log out, and then stretch your legs to get the juices flowing again. Perhaps have a quick drink or snack and try your luck again later in the day.