Day 3 of E3 2021 – the most anticipated video game showcase on the planet – featured presentations from Verizon, Intellivision, Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, VENN, Capcom, Razer and more.
Day 3 Highlights
- Take-Two Interactive hosted an important panel on diversity, equity and inclusion that tackled many of the very real issues facing the video game industry today.
- Accessibility in Gaming panel addressed gaming for people with disabilities, with voices from Able Gamers, TRIPP and Ubisoft.
- Verizon showcased how 5G is fueling innovations for developers, esports teams and fans with partners EA, Dignitas, Riot Games and Team Liquid. They also announced a $1 million commitment to increase female representation in the gaming industry. More info here.
- Intellivision shared an overview of Amico, the family-friendly home console. Watch here.
- Mythical Games launched early access for Blankos Block Party, which merges the worlds of art and video games with their unique NFT-authenticated game characters. Watch here.
- Freedom Games revealed release dates, console versions and more. Assets here.
- Capcom confirmed additional Resident Evil Village DLC is in development, revealed updates for the Monster Hunter franchise, and showed off new gameplay and features for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. More info here.
- Razer unveiled Razer Blade 14, a new laptop that the company calls the world’s most powerful 14-inch gaming laptop. More info here.
- The Indie Games Showcase highlighted a handful of new indie games.
- Special appearances from Deadmau5, Soulja Boy, the cast of Mythic Quest and more.
Tuesday’s Must-See Lineup
All Times Pacific
- 9:00 a.m. – Nintendo
- 2:25 p.m. – BANDAI NAMCO
- 3:20 p.m. – Yooreka Studio
- 3:35 p.m. – GameSpot
- 4:45 p.m. – Official E3 2021 Awards Show
The full schedule can be seen here. In addition to what’s listed, there will be a wide variety of interviews, panels and other exciting moments that you won’t want to miss. Make sure to tune in for the whole broadcast to catch all the reveals and surprises.
How To Watch
The primary hubs to watch the E3 2021 broadcast (outside of the portal) include:
- E3’s Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/e3
- E3’s YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/e3
- E3’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/E3
- E3’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/E3Expo/
E3 can also be seen across all of these distribution services.
For coverage from earlier days, follow this link.