A convergence of cutting-edge technologies and forward-thinking professionals is set to unfold at Geo Week 2024. The high-tech geospatial conference and trade show, scheduled to take place from Feb. 11-13 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. Drawing in over 3,000 professionals from 50 countries, the event will showcase a spectrum of advanced technologies, including those related to natural disasters, robotics, drones, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, smart cities, and digital mapping.
Organized by Diversified Communications, Geo Week will transform the Colorado Convention Center into a hub of innovation, featuring a sold-out exhibit hall floor hosting an array of technologies such as 3D scanners, drones, robots, virtual reality tools, artificial intelligence solutions, and digital mapping technology. The event is not only a global gathering, but it also highlights the strong presence of more than 20 Colorado businesses and organizations, with over 600 local professionals expected to represent nearly 300 organizations.
Lee Corkhill, Group Event Director at Diversified Communications, emphasizes the transformative impact of geospatial technology on both the built environment and the natural world.
“The collaborative gathering at Geo Week aims to delve into the optimal utilization of these solutions, addressing complex projects, forging innovative workflows, and resolving tangible real-world challenges,” said Corkhill.
Key features of the event include:
- Robust Conference Programming: With over 200 industry experts, the Geo Week Conference Program will cover a wide range of topics, including geospatial technologies, digital workflows, reality capture, lidar, and more. Conference attendees will have access to sessions hosted by both Geo Week and ASPRS, featuring experts from top organizations such as Autodesk, Bentley Systems, RIEGL, Esri, and USGS.
- Exhibitors: The show floor will host 200 solution providers showcasing best-in-class solutions in lidar, reality capture, 3D modeling, point cloud processing, and more. Attendees can compare products and services, engage with technical leads, and find tools to meet their evolving needs.
- Keynotes: Notable keynotes include discussions on emerging technologies and the transformative impact of geospatial knowledge globally. Panelists from CDM Smith, POWER Engineers, Skender, Esri, and United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) will share insights on AEC, 3D, and geospatial innovation.
- Add-on Workshops: Geo Week offers 13 workshops for hands-on training hosted by organizations like ASPRS, BAAM.tech, GreenValley International, and Trimble Applanix, allowing attendees to expand their technical skillsets.
- Event Highlights: Special features include an Academic Hub, Product Previews, Pitch the Press competition, Geo Week Awards Celebration, Level Up Lounge for career development, educational programming in the Exhibit Hall Theater, and multiple networking events.
- Supporting Partners: Over 180 associations and media partners worldwide have recognized Geo Week as the premier event for increased integration between the built environment and advanced airborne/terrestrial technologies.
Registration for Geo Week is still open, providing an opportunity for professionals to secure their spot at this transformative event. For more information and to register, visit Geo Week’s official website.